EICKnotes for Dec 5, 2013
Interesting stuff from today's news.
- What can we learn from 25%+ Years? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
- Icahn Interview TIME)
- Do madness and creativity go together (Fast Company)
- Americans are bingeing less on houses and more on cars: Don't forget all the borrowing for education too .(Quartz)
- Classic: Become a smarter seller, part 1 (The Aleph Blog)
- The Economic Inefficiency of Gift Giving: Why You Shouldn't Buy Presents for the Holidays: I may be scrooge since I kept nodding reading this. (Farnam Street)
Some best photography of the year stories starting to come out. Always stunning stuff!!